2020 AEM Annual Conference Scholarship
- Deadline for scholarship application is September 30, 2020
- Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements
- Recipients will be notified by October 9, 2020
- If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Helen Horner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose: The AEM Annual Conference Scholarship is a way for the Association and our industry to grow engagement opportunities for all demographics including gender, race/ethnicity and age. With more than 300 attendees, the AEM Annual Conference is a premier place to network and build lasting relationships.
Eligibility and Award Criteria (Scholarship nominees will be eligible if they meet one of the three criteria):
- Under 40 (born on or after 11/15/1981)
- Diversity in race and/or ethnicity
- Identify as Female/Woman
*Awarded to individuals who have not attended the conference with their current company or whose company has not attended the conference in the past three years.
Awarded to individuals who have not attended the conference with their current company or whose company has not attended the conference in the past three years.
Awarded recipients will receive:
- Complimentary conference registration valued at $599
Selection Process and Submission Instructions:
- Company leadership should nominate candidates who match one of the defined eligibility criteria (female, under 40, diverse in race/ethnicity)
- Applicants may also self-nominate
- The Annual Conference Team, AEM Senior Leadership and the AEM Membership Team will review applications.
- Priority will be given based on the timing applications were received.