AEM to Host ‘Ag Executive Outlook’ Panel at National Farm Machinery Show
Equipment Manufacturers to Share Insights on Key Agribusiness Issues, Trends
MILWAUKEE (January 25, 2016) - The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will host a unique agribusiness panel discussion on February 10 at the National Farm Machinery Show. The AEM Ag Executive Outlook will feature some of agriculture’s leading manufacturers discussing key issues including the future of agriculture, new technologies, and the vital role of ag advocacy at the local and national level.
The AEM Ag Executive Outlook will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, February 10 in the AEM I Make America Room (South Wing C 201) of the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky and is open to all show participants.
“This is an opportunity to gain insights directly from the leadership of some of the major manufacturers gathered on the same stage, as they share their experiences and thoughts on what’s next in agriculture and how that will affect agribusiness and life on the farm,” said Charlie O’Brien, AEM senior vice president.
The session will be moderated by Max Armstrong from ‘This Week In AgriBusiness’ and Penton Agriculture, and includes time for questions from the audience.
Panelists for the AEM Ag Executive Outlook include:
- Mark Core, Vice President & CMO – Vermeer Corporation
- Jim Walker, Vice President – Case IH NAFTA
- Linda Salem, President – Great Plains Manufacturing
- Leif Magnusson, President – CLAAS Global Sales Americas Inc.
- Nick Yaksich, Senior Vice President – AEM
Topics for discussion include:
- Advocacy and the issues: RFS, WOTUS, rural broadband, pollinator health, Section 179, etc.
- A look ahead at agriculture equipment technologies
- The future of agriculture from equipment manufacturers’ perspective
- As well as, taking questions from those in attendance
I Make America is AEM’s signature program to build grassroots support and advocate for pro-manufacturing policies that create and sustain jobs across America, and show attendees are invited to visit the AEM booth (South Wing 5039) at the National Farm Machinery Show February 10 -13 to learn more and sign up as an I Make America supporter.
Registration is available online – please click here to register for the Ag Executive Outlook.